Operation & Maintenance (O&M) is one of the most critical factors that drive a power plant to realize projected revenues. Our goal is to optimize our customers' power plants to produce the maximum amount of energy, and therefore revenue under their power purchase agreement, throughout its operational life. We have made significant investments in O&M technologies in order to develop and create a scalable and sustainable O&M platform.
O&M is one of the most critical factors that drive a power plant to realize the projected revenues. We well know that optimal operation and professional maintenance are the prerequisites for ensuring that a solar plant becomes a profitable financial investment.
Combining our experience in plant optimization and advanced diagnostics with our expert O&M staff, Cellspan Solar power plants always ensure the investment functions smoothly and without problems, continuously generates solid earnings and thus comfortably meets or even surpasses the profit expectations.
Cellspan well understands that optimal operation and professional upkeep are prerequisites for ensuring that a solar plant becomes a profitable financial investment. We believe that maintaining a plant is more than just “fixing” it. We expend maximum effort into preventing faults and keeping your plant performing at its best. With our operations and technology experience, Cellspan O&M services ensure a smooth and functional investment that continuously generates solid earnings and comfortably meets or surpasses profit expectations.
We formulate and apply preventive and enhancing maintenance concepts leading to sustainability and optimized performance
We customize preventive maintenance concepts. Our high-quality service and efficient administration consistently reduce LCOE
Our customers can choose freely from our service portfolio, including
· Operations & maintenance management
· Visual inspections
· Project performance testing
· Energy monitoring
· Emergency response
· Financial and energy reports
· On-going support and consulting services
· Preventive maintenance
· Corrective/reactive maintenance
· Performance evaluation & optimization
· Project operation diagnosis
Advantages to Ensure the Success of Your Project
· 24/7total control of plant status
· High-quality technical assistance with our qualified engineering team
· Extremely fast reaction to incoming faults
· Safe and redundant data storage
· Working with institutional third parties for system optimization (such as grid operators, government agencies)
· Operating under the Continuous Improvement Protocol and quality control standards to allow best plant performance