Advance Node Messaging is an innovative approach to handling messaging traffic that enables you to maximize message monetization through regulated connections and yield considerable savings with a new level of overall traffic and security management.
Streamline application-to-person (A2P) messaging through a single connection
As the on-the-go lifestyle evolves, brands look to connect with subscribers via the mobile channel. However, as a mobile operator, you want to ensure that any content coming through your network is suitable for your subscribers.
With our A2P Messaging Gateway, you’re able to provision, manage, approve or block rich content such as bank alerts, location based marketing, and amber alerts even games, videos, and ringtones, through an easy-to-use interface, before it’s delivered to your subscribers.
A2P Messaging Gateway allows you to streamline A2P message delivery through a secure, reliable connection to brands and aggregators through a centralized point of integration. This reduces network complexity and administration, enabling us to handle the end-to-end process of provisioning and billing. Additionally, the service helps you to:
• Deliver value-added services without impacting existing messaging infrastructure
• Minimize operating costs and time to market
• Increase revenue by enabling new off-network services
Campaign Tracking and Monitoring
A2P Messaging Gateway gives operators the ability to track key metrics including detailed end-user usage for campaigns through advanced reporting and monitoring tools. The solution also helps you deliver transparency to customers while bettering your understanding of consumer usage and service success. Other features include:
• An effective workflow to approve and provision programs
• Traffic and billing metrics per operator, aggregator and content reporter
• Messaging details at the mobile device number level
• Multiple distribution streams for premium content and services
Enterprise Messaging Service
Deliver network-based application-to-person services to your enterprise customers
Most enterprises rely on email as their go-to form of communication with employees. However, email does not provide the level of immediacy and responsiveness needed to engage the most effectively with employees.
As a mobile operator, you know the benefits of using SMS to connect more efficiently with people. And you likely are already providing mobile voice and data plans to enterprises. Therefore, you are well-positioned to further engage your enterprise customers by delivering value-added services in addition to the basic services you currently provide.
Deliver A2P Messaging to Enterprise Customers
Enterprise Messaging Service allows you to sell network-based application-to-person (A2P) services to your enterprise customers through our multi-channel SMS notification and location offerings. You can brand the solution as your own while we manages the platform, allowing for:
• A low-cost, easy-to-integrate offering that delivers more value to your enterprise customers
• Sophisticated two-way SMS conversations between enterprises and their employees
• Timely, relevant user experiences by leveraging location data
Sophisticated Messaging Features
Enterprise Messaging Service increases revenue by allowing you to accommodate large, high average-revenue-per-user enterprise accounts, while enterprises benefit from more satisfied end users who enjoy an email-like SMS experience. Your customers also will enjoy the following features:
• Flexible solution that easily integrates with email systems
• Two implementation options with customizable interfaces -- APIs and cloud-based inbox
• Highly reliable with strong SLAs
• Two-way in-network messaging with conversation support
Rely on on trusted and secure Enterprise Messaging Service to deliver the value-added messaging services your enterprise customer’s need.